S-500CNC Miter CNC Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 19.5″ x h 13.25″ (495mm x 337mm)
Round Tube: 14″ (356mm)
Production Level: Intermediate/Medium
Standard Features: Touch Screen Digital Controls, Fully Automated Operation, Mitering Saw Head and Ball Screw Feed
The automatic DoALL S-500CNC “scissor head” mitering band saw is the perfect option for mid-sized fabricators, automotive and power sports production shops and tool and manufacturing plants.
Hydraulically controlled, this CNC machine provides automatic indexing for multiple material feeds. With the easy-to-use Mitsubishi digital controller, operators need only remove the material that has been cut. Designed for vertical and angular cuts, the S-500CNC is adjustable to 60° in semi-automatic mode.
The DoALL S-500CNC band saw is designed for metal workers looking to automate their parts production process. Standard equipment and functionality includes:
- Swivel head to 60 degrees
- Automatic cycle
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Programable material height sensor
- Full stroke hydraulic vises with nesting fixtures
- Driven band cleaning brushes
- Ball screw with incremental feed
- Heavy duty counter balance springs
- Cast Steel band wheels
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Overfeed protection
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Operator Control Console - Control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from blade at band start.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen Panel - The touch screen control panel displays cutting cycle indicator, blade tension warning, BRP (overfeed protection) function, band speed, band drive amp load and a list of error messages allowing operator to monitor machine functions.
- Direct Driven Band Drive - Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motortransferring power through a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminates belt slippage and gives positive torque to the blade.
- Automatic Cycle - The Automatic Cycle function allows the operator the ability to write and save 20 individual programs containing up to 15 different length of parts eliminating the need to stop the cycle and reset for multiple part sizes saving production time.
- Automatic Overload Feed Protection - BRP function monitors band drive motor amperage stopping head fall when operator set parameter is reached signaling overfeed or a dull saw band.
- Band Wheels - Cast steel wheels insure band tracking and long life.
- Nesting Fixtures - Plug-n-play vertical hold-down clamp assemblies allows operator to perform multiple piece cutting to increasing productivity.
- Hydraulic Clamping Vise - Full stroke hydraulic vises will minimize set up time and maximize clamping pressure eliminating material movement and tooth strippage.
- Indexer - The vise carriage is guided with two linear rails and is positioned by a servo controlled ball screw insuring accuracy and repeatability also allowing for incremental indexing which decreases cycle time.
- Head Turn Table - The miter function is accomplished by turning a conveniently located lock and manually swiveling the head to the desired angle which is displayed on touch screen allowing operator to make miter cuts in the semi-automatic production mode.
- Manual Blade Tension - Illuminating indictor prevents possible error of over/undertightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush - Driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring - Counterbalance springs maintain constant head weight thru out the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
- Warranty - One year parts only subject to terms and condition. Optional 10-year DoALL Cut Above Warranty available.
- Width x Length - 1.25" x 188"
- Motor Hp – 4.75 Hp
- Band Speed – 65-325 fpm
- Band Tension – Manual
- Motor Hp – 1 Hp
- Reservoir Size – 2.5 Gallons
- Motor Hp - .07 Hp
- Reservoir Size – 4 Gallons
- Length per Stroke - 19.5
- Maximum Index Strokes Length - 394"
- Remnant Length - 3"
Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 102" x 86" x 58"
- Material Pass Height - 31.5"
- Machine Weight - 3,307 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement - 460V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 9.4 Amps
- 6ft. (2000mm) Output conveyor for angle cutting - 20.5" (520mm) roller width - 1142lbs./ft. or 1700kg/m capacity
- Input or output conveyor - 24" roller width - 800 lbs./ft. capacity
- 10ft Input or output conveyor - 24" roller width-800lbs./ft. capacity
- Wear parts service kit - Lead-in bearings, carbide inserts, insert screws, band brushes
- Chip pan with drain
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- CSA Certification
- Additional USB stick of manuals