DS-280M Dual-Miter Manual Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 11” x h 8″ (280mm x 210mm)
Round Tube: 9″ (230mm)
Production Level: Low
Standard Features: Dual Swivel Head to 45 to 60 Degrees, Fine Adjustment Head Feed Control and Push Button Control Panel.
Looking for a practical and cost–effective machine to fulfill your sawing requirements? DoALL DS-280M is the right choice for fabricators with an economically designed footprint.
The DoALL DS-280M StructurALL® 2-speed, dual-miter band saw is designed for cutting vertical and angular material for low volume piece production.
The DS-280M dual-swivel ability allows miter-cutting from 60° right and 45° left. The DS-280M features 2-speeds, a blade-driven band brush and a 3.3 foot manual set work stop. A large variety of optional accessories are available to customize the machine for specific sawing requirements.
Accessories included to help your fabrication shop perform daily cutting projects with ease and minimal space:
- Dual swivel head to 45 left to 60 degrees right
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Push button control panel
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- 3 ft manual set work stop
- Blade driven cleaning brush
- Two speed band motor
- Counter balance springs
- Manual band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Movable two position vise system
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
Machine Details & Specs:
Easy to operate, ergonomically placed push-button control panel, along with quick release clamp/unclamp vice handle gives the machine the opportunity to create quick single and small production run pieces. The saw head feed is controlled by use of the balanced head weight assisted by a micrometer adjusted hydraulic valve. The two band speeds allow for the cutting of different material types by use of a 1-1.5 hp electric motor. Miter cuts from 45 degrees left to 60 degrees right are able to be made by manually unlocking and adjusting the head to the desired position via an onboard protractor.
- Saw Blade - Width x Length - 1" x 107"
- Motor HP - 1-1.5
- Band Speed - 115-230 fpm
- Band Tension - Manual
- Coolant System – Flood
Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 64" x 35" x 74"
- Material Pass Height 31.5"
- Machine Weight 618 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) 8 Amps
- 3 ft. (1000mm) Input conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter - 11.4" (290mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- 3 ft. (1000mm) Output conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutters - 11.4" (290mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- 6 ft. (2000mm) Input or output conveyor - 11.4" (290mm) roller width - 134 lbs./ft. (200kg/m) capacity - has adjustable leg
- Conveyor support
- Powered driven band brush
- Mist-style saw band lubrication
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- CSA Certification
- Four (4) hours installation and operator training - not including travel
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty)