DS-600SA Dual-Miter Semi-Automatic Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 23.5" x h 18" (600mm x 460mm)
Round Tube: 18″ (460mm)
Production Level: Intermediate/Medium
Standard Features: Dual-Swivel Head To 60 Degrees (L&R), Digital Touch Screen Controls, Hydraulic Variable Vise Pressure and Mist Lubrication
The DoALL DS-600SA is ideal for fabrication shops, repair facilities and industrial manufacturing plants that cut tubing and structural shapes. A large variety of optional accessories are available to customize the machine for specific sawing requirements.
DS-600SA is semi-automatic, dual-miter metal-cutting band saw is designed for straight and angled cuts. Miter angle cuts are possible up to 60° left and right. A Mitsubishi digital controller comes standard, loaded with proprietary DoALL operating software and makes it easy to verify exact cutting angles and streamline the production of parts.
Standard equipment and features for your new DS-600SA automated fabrication saw:
- Dual swivel head to 60 left to 60 degrees right
- Semi- Automatic cycle
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Programmable material height sensor
- Full stroke hydraulic vise
- Driven band cleaning brushes
- Infinite band speed controlled by variable frequency drive
- Heavy duty counter balance springs
- Cast Steel band wheels
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Spring loaded detent positioning
- Hydraulic band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Mist band lubricator system
- Digitally displayed angle position
- Variable Vise Pressure
- 2 degree cant design
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- Operator Control Console - Control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from blade at band start.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen Panel - The touch screen control panel displays cutting cycle indicator, blade tension indicator, BRP (overfeed protection) function, band speed, head angle, band drive amp load and a list of error messages allowing operator to monitor machine functions.
- Saw Head Design - The robust head is mounted at a 2 degree slope which decreases tooth load at the end of the cut increasing band life.
- Direct Driven Band Drive - Drive is comprised of an electric VFD controlled motor transferring power through a gear reduction unit directly to the drive wheel eliminating belt slippage and gives positive torque to the blade.
- Semi-Automatic Cycle - Programmable cycle allows the operator the ability to control hydraulic on –off, saw head movement after the cut, head raise limit through programmable set point, band drive on–off, and vise clamp-unclamp after the cut maximizing productivity.
- Automatic Overload Feed Protection - BRP function monitors band drive motor amperage stopping head fall when operator set parameter is reached signaling overfeed or a dull saw band. Band Wheels - Cast steel wheels insure band tracking and long life.
- Hydraulic Clamping Vise - Full stroke, hydraulic vise can be positioned either side of band allowing maximum clamping close to the cut line eliminating material movement and tooth strippage.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension - Illuminating indictor prevents possible error of over/under tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush - Driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring - Counter balance springs maintain constant head weight thru out the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
- Head Turn Table - Manual position of the saw head is accomplished by releasing the lock mechanism and rotating the head to the desired angle monitored on the digital display.
- Warranty - One year parts only subject to terms and conditions. 10 year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty).
- Width x Length - 1 1/2" x 212"
- Motor HP - 5 Hp
- Band Speed 65-328 fpm
- Band Tension – Hydraulic
- Motor Hp - 1 Hp
- Reservoir Size 3 Gallon
- Flood coolant & Mist Lubricator
- Motor Hp - .07 Hp
- Reservoir Size – 5 Gallons
- Length Per-Stroke – NA
- Maximum Index Strokes Length – NA
- Remnant Length – NA
Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 136" x 45" x 65"
- Material Pass Height - 31.5"
- Machine Weight - 2,646 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement - 460V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 9 Amps
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Heavy-duty input conveyor for angle cutting with drip pan/gutter -
24.4" (620mm) cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft or 1700kg/m capacity
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Heavy-duty output conveyor for angle cutting with drip
pan/gutter - 24.4" (620mm) cylinder width - 1142 lbs/ft or 1700kg/m capacity
- 6.6 ft (2000mm) Input or output conveyor with drip pan/gutter - 24.4" (620mm)
cylinder width - 672 lbs/ft or 1000kg/m capacity
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames roller capacity 850 Ibs
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 24" between frames roller capacity 850 Ibs
- Additional conveyor roller
- Single fixed vertical guide roller - (280mm) cylinder width - 7.9" (200mm) height -
Mounts to the RDT
- Single adjustable horizontal conveyor roller 24.4" (620mm)
- Hydraulic vertical clamp for nesting
- Laser line generator
- 5 ft. Tape work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 10 ft. Tape work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 5 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- 10 ft. Digital work stop (Mounts on Conveyor)
- Wear parts service kit - contains wear plates, guides, band brushes
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- CSA Certification
- Four (4) hours installation and operator training - not including travel