Knife Edge Blades
Knife Edge Band Saw Blades
Having the correct type of blade on your band saw is essential for cutting specific materials, especially when accuracy and smoothness of the cut are critical. Depending on what you're cutting, you may need a product other than a general-purpose blade to get the job done right. DoALL's knife-edge band saw blades are the most effective option when performing quick, smooth and precise cuts on less dense materials.
What Is a Knife Edge Band Saw Blade?
Knife edge band saw blades are sharpened like a knife to ensure the highest degrees of cut accuracy. At DoALL, we manufacture our knife-edge blades with various edges to precisely cut low- and medium-density material that can be split and spread. We can supply these blades in coil stock form or custom welded lengths to fit your band saw.
We use the highest-quality materials and strictest quality standards to ensure you get the perfect cut every time.
Knife Edge Band Saw Blades by DoALL
Since accurate cutting calls for a match between blade type and workpiece composition, DoALL offers a wide variety of knife-edge band saw blades to cover all the unique needs of your specific application. Our product line comprises these blade designs:
- Honeycomb: The alternately honed teeth of our Honeycomb Knife Edge Blades are ideal for cutting less dense materials like aluminum honeycomb, corrugated cardboard and softer types of wood.
- Scallop: DoALL's Scallop Knife Edge Blades deliver aggressive penetration in medium density materials such as dense foam, paperboard and rubber hoses.
- Straight: Our Straight Knife Edge Blades provide smooth, dust-free slicing of low density and soft materials like fabrics, foam and sponges.
- V-Tooth: When cutting medium-density plastic and firm foams, the nibbling action of our V-Tooth Blades ensures the cleanest and smoothest cuts.
- Wavy: Our Wavy Knife Edge Blades are ideal for enhanced penetration and high cutting efficiency in substrates such as felt and hoses.
Knife Edge Band Saw Blade Applications
In many industrial applications, having a knife-edge on a band saw blade is one of the most practical ways to improve cutting performance. These blades enhance the cut's quality by using a more linear cutting surface than a conventional beveled-edge blade. Our knife edge blades work well for various applications across a wide range of industries.
Some examples of the materials these blades can handle include:
- Low-density wood
- Light plastic
- Miscellaneous packing materials
Benefits of DoALL's Knife Edge Band Saw Blades
When you order a knife edge band saw blade from DoALL, you'll receive a blade that's entirely ready to install on your saw. Our blades will help improve your cutting ability by providing advantages like:
- More aggressive cutting action
- Long blade life
- High-accuracy cuts
- Increased cutting efficiencies for low to medium-density materials
Find Knife Edge Band Saw Blades at DoALL Sawing Products Today
At DoALL, our 90-plus years of manufacturing experience allow us to provide the most effective cutting solutions the industry has to offer. Our knowledgeable team stands ready to help you determine which band saw blade is the perfect fit for your specific application.
Complete a quote request form for our knife edge blades today to get started.