DoALL Sawing Products - Shipping Policy
Title Transfer and Risk of Loss
DoALL Sawing Products / Continental Machines, Inc. ships freight by default as FOB* Shipping Point.
FOB Shipping Point means that the Buyer must pay to get the goods delivered. The Buyer will record freight-in and the Seller will not have any delivery expense. With terms of FOB Shipping Point, the title to the goods passes to the Buyer at the shipping point. The title of the goods and all risk of damage is transferred to the Buyer once the shipment is tendered to the carrier at the Seller’s location.
- Fees: No additional fee is added for FOB Shipping Point shipments.
- The Buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- In the event of a damage claim, the Buyer remains responsible for paying the Seller for the invoice value of the goods per Payment Terms.
FOB Destination means that the title of the goods and all risk of damage remains with the Seller until it is delivered free and clear to the Buyer’s shipment location.
- Fees: 6% of the total List Price net DoALL/CMI will be applied to orders shipped FOB Destination.
- The Seller selects the carrier and is responsible for the risk of transportation.
- The Seller is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- FOB Destination is only offered on the shipment of Sawing Machines and included accessories being shipped in a single shipment at the same time.
Confirmation of orders and shipping notices will be sent to the Buyer via the contact or email address on the order form. The Buyer will be billed at the time of shipping. Orders are typically shipped Commercial freight carrier, USPS, UPS, or FedEx depending on the type of product and delivery requirements. Delivery time is dependent on availability and method of delivery.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase please review our Return Policy.
Shipment of Repair, Replacement, and Service Parts
Parts Orders received on regular business days (Monday - Friday) before 2:30 pm CST will normally ship out the same day. Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as our company and most shippers are typically closed. Electrical components are non-returnable.
Call 1-800-321-9913 to arrange for shipment of orders outside of the USA.
Physical Location Address:
DoALL Sawing Products c/o Continental Machines, Inc.
5505 W. 123rd Street
Savage, MN 55378 USA
*FOB (Free On Board) is a transportation term that indicates that the price for goods includes delivery at the Seller’s expense to a specified point and no further. The FOB term is used with an identified physical location to determine 1) the responsibility and basis for payment of freight charges, 2) the point at which title for the shipment passes from Seller to Buyer, and 3) where liability for damages takes place.