Tube Cutting Saws
Tube Cutting Saw Machines
Although many general-purpose vertical and horizontal band saws can handle the task of cutting tubes, a tube-cutting saw could be a beneficial addition to your operation, especially if it's a job you perform with high frequency. Many tube cutting saw machines use special blades set to specific angles to optimize the process. At DoALL, we offer several models of tube cutting machines to meet the unique needs of your operation.
Stainless Steel and Metal Tube Cutting Saws
DoALL has the perfect tube cutting saw for your application, whether you need a high-speed machine to cut small-diameter plastic tubes or a super-duty saw to handle heavier metals. All our saws meet the highest durability, dependability, accuracy and efficiency standards.
Specific models of dual-column, tube-cutting machines we offer include:
- TDC-400CNC Tube Band Saw: Our TDC-400CNC band saw is a high-speed, hydraulically controlled saw with various speed options. The design features a 7-degree blade slope to the cutting table, enabling a higher-quality tube cut. This machine also contains an automated feed system to ensure greater cutting accuracy.
- TDC-600CNC Tube Band Saw: The TDC-600CNC saw is a heavier-duty version of the TDC-400CNC with an increased machine capacity, enabling it to cut tubes up to 24 inches in diameter. This machine can cut some of the heaviest metals without sacrificing valuable production time. An included chain chip conveyor enhances the production process even more.
- TDC-600SA Tube Band Saw: The TDC-600SA band saw features three separate pulleys and a blade set with a 10-degree cantilever to allow high-precision cutting. The feed system contains vises that automatically clamp the tube and guide it through the blade, ensuring the highest cutting accuracy. This saw is perfect for cutting an extensive range of pipes and tubes, including tool steel and other heavy metals.
Tube Saw Cutting Applications
Our tube cutting saws cover a wide range of applications across various industries. By using a saw specifically designed for tube fabrication and cutting, you can streamline your operation's efficiency, saving you both time and money over the long run. You'll often find these saws in industries such as:
- Metal center processing
- Gas and oil contracting
- Plastic tube fabrication
- HVAC parts manufacturing
- Public facilities work
- Metal tube cutting
Benefits of Tube Cutting Saws
By purchasing a saw designed specifically for your operation, you'll experience many benefits, particularly if you're cutting tubes at high frequencies. Some advantages of owning a tube cutting saw machine include:
- Greater cutting speeds: Auto-indexing and nesting allow you to load multiple tubes and pipes and cut at increased rates.
- More precise cuts: Sloped blades ensure optimal performance and more accurate cuts.
- Increased feed accuracy: The hydraulic clamping and guide system allows precise control throughout the cutting process.
- Enhanced safety: Automated feed and take-off options translate to higher safety levels for your machine operators.
When you purchase a saw from DoALL, you'll also receive many service benefits to ensure peak operation of your equipment for many years down the road, including extended warranty options, access to maintenance programs, training services and machine installation.
Find a New Tube Cutting Saw at DoALL Sawing Products Today
DoALL tube cutting saws are just one example of the many models of cutting machinery we provide. Let our experts help you determine the perfect saw for your specific application. Complete an online quote request today to get started.