Support & ServiceALL® Program
At DoALL we are proud to provide industry leading customer service. Our technical service and customer service team will work with you to find the right solution to keep your DoALL band saws operating at peak performance. Our in-house service technicians have the skills and expertise to help troubleshoot any problems you may experience, and can provide the information you need on service parts, maintenance procedures and a wide variety of related topics. When you schedule a service call, one of our factory trained technicians will be sent either from the factory in Savage, Minnesota or from one of our regional technical support centers located around the U.S.
In addition to our technical support we also provide genuine DoALL factory repair parts. Our large inventory ensures that we will have the parts you need, when you need them. Whether you are looking for parts for a relatively new model or a vintage DoALL saw, a member of our skilled customer service team can easily find what you need.
Our experienced, knowledgeable service team members are committed to your satisfaction. Call or fill out thetoday.
Customer Support Services:
Submit your questions via the online forms, email link or call1-800-321-9913 using the department extensions:
- Parts Queue - Provides assistance with finding the right parts | Parts Assistance Online Form | Ext 430
- Parts and Availability - Provides assistance with parts availability | Parts Assistance Online Form
- Service Queue - Schedule a service technician | Service Request Online Form | Ext 570
- Tech Support - Assists customers with machine problems | Ext 560
- Sales - Assists with Saw Sales | Online Form for Product Information | Request Quote | Ext 420
- Request a Quote or Product Info | Online Request a Quote Form | Request Quote | Ext 420
- Customer Service - General support | Service Scheduling Form 1-800-321-9913
Do you inspect your machine after a specific number of jobs? Or, do you inspect equipment only after discovering an issue which caused poor performance? Have the DoALL team sweat the details and ensure your band saw(s) are operating at peak performance and decrease “down machine” events with the ServiceALL program.
Scheduled preventive band saw maintenance under ServiceALL will:
- Increase accuracy and repeatability
- Increase blade life
- Improve the longevity of your sawing machine investment Increase productivity by decreasing down time, and stress
- Improve the efficiency, quality, and overall performance of the cuts because the band saw machines are well maintained
- Decrease the need for costly emergency maintenance events
Here is the pricing guide for each DoALL saw model:
Scheduled PM Events* every 12 months
DoALL Product number - 231510
DoALL Product number - 231511
DoALL Product number - 231512
DoALL Product number - 231513
DoALL Product number - 231514
DoALL Product number - 231515
*Valid as of November 1, 2020. Cost per-machine maintained.