Tungsten Carbide Blades
Tungsten Carbide Band Saw Blades
Tungsten carbide band saw blades are optimal for abrasive applications that usually generate high cutting temperatures and quick tool wear. These blades are nearly twice as hard as steel, giving them a much longer life span than many standard blade varieties.
What Is a Tungsten Carbide Band Saw Blade?
We manufacture our tungsten carbide blades with a high-speed steel body and tungsten grit material on the blade teeth. These blades are highly abrasion-resistant and can withstand much higher temperatures than general-purpose steel saw blades. These unique features make the blades perfect for cutting materials that pose challenges to many conventional band saw blades.
Types of Tungsten Carbide Blades We Offer
At DoALL, we understand that some cutting tools need to go above and beyond the performance of most standard blades. That's why we offer several different options, each with its own unique set of benefits. Our carbide band saw blade selection includes:
- STC: Our STC tungsten carbide blades work well for cutting highly abrasive materials that usually dull bi-metal blades quickly, like aluminum castings, fiberglass, graphite and more.
- STW: DoALL STW tungsten carbide blades are ideal for straight and precise cuts on dense hardwoods like oak, ash, maple and other parquets.
- T3N: Our T3N tungsten carbide blades are among the most heat-resistant of their kind. The triple-chip negative rake is perfect for cutting case-hardened materials.
- T3P: The T3P tungsten carbide blade is a production workhorse, providing some of the highest cutting capacities for heavier substrates like nickel, titanium and many superalloys.
- T7P: Our T7P tungsten carbide blade features superior heat resistance and a larger diameter for enhanced penetration of high-nickel alloys and superalloys.
Tungsten Carbide Blade Applications
Knowing you have the right blade on your band saw is critical when you're cutting through challenging materials. Our tungsten carbide blades serve many applications across a broad spectrum of industries. Several typical applications of these blades include the cutting of:
- Cast aluminum
- Dense hardwoods
- Case-hardened rods
Benefits of DoALL Tungsten Carbide Blades
Our tungsten carbide blades are among the toughest, most reliable and durable cutting tools of their kind. Our strict engineering and manufacturing processes ensure these blades meet the industry's highest quality standards and provide a wealth of benefits:
- They're great for materials that usually dull conventional blades quickly.
- Tungsten carbide blades stay sharper longer than traditional steel blades.
- They have an increased life span compared to most steel blades.
- They provide an outstanding return on your investment.
- Thermal resistance allows them to perform well at very high temperatures.
- Tungsten carbide blades produce superior finishes and clean cuts.
- Superior blade design reduces the load put on the tool while cutting.
Buy From One of the Top Tungsten Carbide Band Saw Blade Manufacturers
If you need to cut a superalloy or a dense hardwood that demands more than the capability of your standard band saw blade, consider purchasing DoALL's tungsten carbide blades. Our experienced and knowledgeable team stands ready to help you determine whether these blades are a good fit for your application and which type might be the best option.
Fill out a request for quote form today for pricing or more information.