400S Structural Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 16″ x h 10″ (406mm x 254mm)
Round Capacity Tube: 10.75″ (273mm)
Production Level: Low
Standard Features: Variable Pulley Speed Control, Operator Control Console, Mitering and Rapid 3-Position Saw Head
The DoALL 400S general purpose band saw is part of the StructurALL® family of horizontal metal cutting scissor saws. Swiveling 45 degrees, it's the ideal machine for the small to medium fabricator or machine shop, looking to make extremely accurate (straight or miter) cuts in smaller quantities.
The 400S features a 16″ (406mm) high x 10" (254mm) wide capacity of rectangles and 10.75″ (273mm) rounds. This 400S manual machine can be equipped with a variety of options to further ease operation, such as pneumatic head-lift and pneumatic vise attachments.
We’re proud to produce the DoALL 400S at our corporate headquarters in Minnesota. Each machine is hand-assembled by our local team and features high-durability plate steel and TIG welds.
The 400S Structural Bandsaw from DoALL Saw Products is a versatile metal cutting saw ideal for small to medium-sized shops. Part of our StructurALL® collection, this horizontal metal cutting saw promises accurate straight and miter cuts every time. If you're a fabricator searching for the perfect machine for precise cuts in smaller quantities, the DoALL 400s are what you need.
This manual bandsaw machine can cut up to 16-inch (406 millimeters) high by 10-inch (254 millimeters) wide rectangles and 10.75-inch (273 millimeters) round tubes. You can equip the bandsaw with add-ons such as a pneumatic head-lift or vise attachments.
We produce every 400S Structural Bandsaw at our Minnesota headquarters to ensure they meet our safety and quality standards. Our experienced technicians and manufacturers assemble each machine by hand with durable TIG welds and tough plate steel.
The 400S is a structural bandsaw that's suitable for low production levels typical for small to medium-sized machine shops. The standard features in this model include:
- Variable pulley speeds: Enjoy adjustable blade speed control with an easy-to-use handwheel. Controlling the speed of your bandsaw extends the blade's life while reducing the noise levels in your shop. You can also change the belt position on step pulleys without shutting down the machine.
- Operator control console: An independent console increases shop safety by allowing the operator to place the console where they're comfortable. The operator can ensure their hands are away from the blades as the machine starts.
- Rapid 3-position and mitering saw head: Easily alternate between straight and miter cuts to enjoy a range of precise cuts every time.
Request a Quote Today
Request a quote for our 400S Structural Bandsaw online or contact us on our website with any questions. A member of our experienced team will be on hand to provide you with all of the information your need.
Standard equipment for the 400S includes:
- Swivel head to 45 degrees
- Fine adjustment head feed control
- Movable control console
- Rapid head down approach
- Spring loaded, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts
- Quick action rack and pawl vise system w/Acme Thread
- Gear driven band cleaning brushes
- Infinity variable pulley band speed
- Heavy duty counter balance spring
- Flange backing band wheels
- Manual band tension
- Recirculating coolant system
- Discharge tray
- Replaceable steel wear plates on bed
- Saw blade guards
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Recommended band speed chart
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- Operator Control Console - Independent control console can be positioned for operator comfort and safety insuring hands are away from blade at band start.
- Variable Pulley Speed Control - Easily adjustable hand wheel allows the operator to control blade speed improving blade life, decreasing noise levels, and eliminating the need for machine shutdown to change belt position on step pulleys.
- Rapid head down w/ Feed Control - Three position head control allows the operator in rapid mode to quickly position the saw head above the material, the head will stop at position in the hold mode, and create feed rates with the micrometer adjustment in the feed mode for maximizing cutting performance.
- Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts - Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
- Band Wheels - Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set loss.
- Rack and Pawl Vise - Time honored rack and pawl vice system using an acme thread screw minimizes setup / clamping time aiding in increased production and decreased vise maintenance.
- Manual Blade Tension - Positive stop to prevent a possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
- Band Brush - Gear driven band brush removes the chips from the blade gullets which would prevent the blade from attaining maximum cutting rates and blade life.
- Counter Balance Spring - Counterbalance spring maintains constant head weight throughout the cut keeping the blade tooth load equal aiding in maximum blade life.
- Warranty - One-year parts only, subject to terms & conditions. 10-year DoALL Cut Above Warranty available.
- Width x Length - 1" x 158"
- Motor HP - 2 Hp
- Band Speed - 105-275 fpm
- Band Tension – Manual
- Motor Hp - .07 Hp
- Reservoir Size – 6 Gallons
Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 87" x 42" x 55"
- Material Pass Height - 29"
- Machine Weight - 1,200 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement 208V,230V or 460V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration (Must Specify at Order Placement)
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) 7.2(208) 6.9(230) 3.5(460)Amps
- Full Cycle attachment provides pneumatic head raise/vise operations allowing for head raise to a pre-determined height after the cut in auto mode. Pneumatic operations remain active in manual mode.
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- Additional conveyor rollers
- 24" Discharge table
- 18" Adjustable work stop - Requires item 1009399
- Band mist lubricator
- Work light
- Laser line generator
- Flushing hose attachment
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards
- Four (4) hours installation and operator training
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment