DC-800NC Production Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 39.5″ x h 31.5″ (1000mm x 800mm)
Production Level: High
Standard Features: Touch Screen Control, Nesting Fixtures and Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vise
The DC-800NC Continental Series™ high production horizontal band saw by DoALL is designed for cutting a wide range of materials in a fully-automated capacity.
If you are a primary metal supplier, foundry or cutting large parts for heavy-duty applications, the DC-800NC will provide you with both robust build quality and improved production.
The DC-800NC comes with digital touch screen controls, which operate the fully hydraulic accessories.
Standard equipment for the DoALL DC-800NC high-production band saw includes:
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate/feed force saw head control
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic retractable shuttle vice material indexer on chrome rails
- Rapid and creep speed index vice control
- Full stroke vices with moveable outboard front vise
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic cylinders with hold down fixtures
- Hydraulic set, zero clearance, coolant through,
- carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Electric motor driven movable saw guide arm
- Blade shock proof device
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger design chip conveyor
- One shot column lubricator
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
Machine Details & Specs:
Touch Screen Control
Easy operator input. 20 Job storage with batching capabilities. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. Will display error message when incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
High-efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
Hydraulic Chip Conveyor
Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip.
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low-pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
30 Degree lay-back head design minimizes band twist which causes band fatigue and also allows a smaller foot print. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
Underslung Indexer System
Reduces friction when indexing heavier or rough surface material by the use of rollers allowing for smoother material movements.
Movable Saw Guide Arm
An electrical driven movable guide arm with a hydraulic lock system aids the operator in the placement of the arm close to the cut minimizes blade deflection.
Hydraulic Blade Tension
Eliminates possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
Supports the back of the saw band allowing the creation of band preload which aids in reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
Retractable Shuttle Type Index Vise
Both jaws retract when vise is opened to accommodate the movement of crooked stock increasing accuracy and repeatability.
Magnetic Scale for Indexer
The scale which creates indexing accuracy is protected from dirt and oil build up insuring its long life.
Plug-n-play vertical hold-down clamp assemblies allow the operator to perform multiple-piece cutting to increase productivity.
One-year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. 10-year manufacturer’s warranty available (Cut Above Lifetime Warranty).
- Saw Blade:
- Width x Length – 2.625" x 347"
- Width x Length – 2.625" x 347"
- Band Drive:
- Motor HP - 15 HP
- Band Speed - 52-275 fpm
- Band Tension - Hydraulic
- Hydraulic System:
- Motor HP - 3 HP
- Reservoir Size - 34 Gallon
- Coolant System:
- Flood coolant
- Motor HP - 1/4 HP
- Reservoir Size 63 Gallon
- Length per Stroke - 15.75"
- Maximum Index Strokes Length - 236"
- Remnant Length - 9" (non bundle)
- Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 172" x 94" x 108"
- Material Pass Height - 36"
- Machine Weight - 25,350 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 61 Amps
- 10 ft. idler conveyor
- 5 ft. idler conveyor with filler plates
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment