SC-150A Circular Saw
Square Material Machine Capacity: 2.76" - 2.76" x 4.33" - 4.33" (65-105mm x 65-105mm)
Round Material Machine Capacity: 2.76" to 5.90" (70mm to 150mm)
Production Level: High
Standard features: Fully-Automated CNC Controls, High-Production Capabilities, and 25 HP Motor
The DoALL SC-150A circular saw offers automatic operation, fully-digital controls and features solid, heavy-duty construction -- providing more rigidity and reduced vibration -- resulting in higher cutting rates, exceptional accuracy, superior surface finish and increased blade life.
This circular cut off or “cold saw” is designed for cutting a wide range of metals on a high- production basis.
Simply dial-in the specifications of your parts production and then let the SC-150A go to work as your “tireless” production team member. Enjoy the benefits of fully-automated processing and the reduction in cost per-unit.
Standard equipment for the SC-150A includes:
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Metered feed head controlled by servo driven ball screw
- Infinite blade speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Floating shuttle vise controlled by servo driven ball screw on chrome rails
- Hydraulic sorting discharge chute
- Split front vice clamping fore and aft of the sawblade
- 16' automatic loading table for round bar
- Variable vice pressure control
- Vertical hydraulic clamp behind front vise
- Adjustable carbide faced blade guides
- Adjustable power driven blade cleaning brush
- High pressure air mist lubricator system
- High pressure chip blower for tube cutting
- Auxiliary air hose for machine maintenance
- Electric hinge steel belt design chip conveyor
- Electro-magnetic power brake
- Halogen work light
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL blade
Machine Details & Specs:
Touch Screen Control
Easy operator input. 15 Job storage with batching capabilities. Control is multi-lingual for today's workforce. Will display error message when incorrect entry is made. Easy switching between imperial or metric units.
Servo Driven Ballscrew Head Feed
The heavy-duty saw head is driven by a servo driven ballscrew creating optimum tooth load for high production cutting and longer blade life. The precision saw blade spindle and heavy-duty reduction gear box with power brake removes all backlash delivering outstanding life of the saw blade.
High-efficiency gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Six wide banded “V” belt avoids slippage, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
Carbide Faced Saw Guide
Adjustable carbide-faced blade guides provide maximum support to the blade increasing blade life and eliminating the possibility of an irregular cut.
Hardened Tool Steel Wear Plates
Interchangeable hardened tool steel vice wear plates create a near to “burr-free” finish on cut parts allowing them to go directly to the next operation increasing production.
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low-pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
High-Efficiency Mist Lubricator
Optimally placed multiple ports provide pressurized spray mist coolant eliminating the need for flood coolant which provides mess-free operation and near to clean parts.
Four Point Material Clamping With Variable Vise Pressure
Maximum part clamping is achieved by the use of a split front vise, forward vertical hold down, and index vise eliminating the possibility of material slippage insuring square cuts. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing.
Hydraulic Discharge Chute
Swinging output chute ensures trim cuts and remnant pieces are sorted automatically from good parts.
Electric Chip Conveyor
Electric motor-driven steel belt style chip conveyor provides maximum chip removal for high production applications.
Servo Driven Ballscrew Floating Indexer
A servo-driven ballscrew is paired with a dual chrome rail floating index vice to create optimum indexing accuracy with straight or crooked stock. The indexer in cycle will automatically back up the uncut material after the cut allowing for the sawblade to return to the home position without interference allowing for longer blade life and increased production.
Automated 16’ Bar Loader
The hydraulic transfer bar loader efficiently moves different sizes of round bar from the staging area to the indexing area of the machine creating hands-free loading on long part runs. For round stock, only.
One-year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. An optional ten-year warranty is available. See Details Below.
- Saw Blade:
- 460 x 2.7 x 2.25mm
- 460 x 2.7 x 2.25mm
- Blade Drive:
- Motor HP - 25 Hp
- Blade Speed - 30-150 rpm
- Band Tension - N/A
- Hydraulic System:
- Motor Hp - 3 Hp
- Reservoir Size - 16 Gallon
- Coolant System:
- Flood No / Mist Lubricator - YES
- Motor Hp - N/A
- Reservoir Size - 1 Gallon
- Length per Stroke 24"
- Maximum Index Strokes Length 236"
- Remnant Length 2.4"
- Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 123" x 285" x 96"
- Material Pass Height - 35.5”
- Machine Weight - 9260 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 77 Amps
- Oil mist filter
- Magnetic wand chip remover
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the
- United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment