DC-330SA Semi-Automatic Band Saw
Machine Capacity: w 15.75” x h 13" (400mm x 330mm)
Round Capacity: 13" (330mm)
Production Level: Medium/Intermediate
Standard Features: Hydraulic Operations, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for Machine Functions and Variable Vice Pressure Control
The DoALL DC-330SA (semi-automatic) Continental Series™ horizontal band saw is designed for cutting a wide range of metals. While DoALL semi-automatic saws do not offer auto-indexing, they do cut single pieces extremely efficiently. If you have operations that do not require automatic indexing, high production or automatic cutting cycles, an affordable DoALL semi-automatic saws is the perfect choice.
Once you have set your desired feed rate, blade speed and initial vise opening, a cut is complete - the band shuts off and the head returns to the upright open position and locks. Then the operator must manually reposition the material for another cut. Semi-automatic operation also increases blade life and cutting accuracy as the operator is not manually pressuring or overloading the saw blade during the cut.
Standard equipment included with your new DoALL DC-330SA semi-automatic production band saw:
- Programmable Logic Controller for all machine functions
- Feed rate and feed force saw head controls
- Infinite band speed controlled variable frequency drive
- Manual hand material positioner
- Band speed digitally displayed
- Multi step full stroke cylinder with a split front vice
- Clamping fore and aft of the cut
- Variable vice pressure control
- Spring loaded, zero clearance, coolant through, carbide faced saw guide inserts with lead in rollers
- Adjustable power driven band cleaning brushes with coolant flush line attached
- Halogen work light
- Flushing hose for machine wash down and auxiliary coolant nozzles
- Hydraulic band tension
- Hydraulic adjustable speed auger chip conveyor
- Saw band break/stall motion detector shut off switch
- Band door interlocks
- Operation and parts manuals on USB stick
- One 6.5 ft. (2M) idler input conveyor
- Maintenance tool kit
- Complimentary DoALL Cutting Fluids package
- One (1) complimentary DoALL Bi Metal saw blade
Machine Details & Specs:
Push Button Control Panel
Ergonomically placed, user-friendly push-button control panel.
High Efficiency Transmission
High efficiency worm gear box built to decrease wear and transmit full torque to the saw blade. Double wide “V” belt to avoid slipping, transmitting full motor power to the transmission.
Hydraulic Chip Conveyor
Adjustable speed auger style conveyor allows for coolant drain from chips before extraction.
Coolant Thru Carbide Faced Saw Guide Inserts
Supplies coolant to the blade evenly before and after the cut creating straighter cuts and allowing longer blade life due to coolant being supplied at the tooth tip
Efficiently Designed Hydraulic System
Engineered low-pressure system allows for a smoother and quieter operation which aids in longer component life and easy accessibility for maintenance.
35 Degree lay back head design minimizes band twist, reduces band fatigue, and allows a smaller footprint. Flange cast steel wheels insure band tracking to prevent tooth set lost.
Multi-step Full Stroke Split Front Vise and Variable Vise Pressure
Shorter hydraulic cylinder reduces the overall footprint combining the advantage of rack and full stroke. Split front vice clamps on both sides of the blade reducing vibration and remnant length. Variable Vise Pressure will prevent distortion in thin wall tubing and extrusions.
Hydraulic Blade Tension
Eliminates possible error of over/under-tightening the band for maximum cutting rates and band life.
Supports the back of the saw band reducing vibration while cutting and increasing blade life.
Manual Material Positioner
Hand ratcheting roller system aids the operator in positioning material decreasing set up time.
One-year parts and service subject to the terms and conditions. An optional ten year warranty is available (DoALL Cut Above Ten Year Warranty).
Machine specs for the DoALL DC-330SA:
- Saw Blade: Width x Length – 1.25" x 167"
- Band Drive:
- Motor HP - 5 HP
- Band Speed - 52-430 fpm
- Band Tension – Hydraulic
- Hydraulic System:
- Motor HP - 1 HP
- Reservoir Size - 16 Gallon
- Coolant System:
- Flood Coolant
- Motor HP - 1/4 HP
- Reservoir Size - 21 Gallon
- Length per Stroke - N/A
- Maximum Index Strokes Length - N/A
- Remnant Length N/A
- Floor Space Dimensions:
- W x L X H - 88" x 48" x 61"
- Material Pass Height - 27.5"
- Machine Weight - 3,638 lbs.
- Voltage Requirement - 230V-60Hz-3ph, Wye configuration
- Total Amp Draw (FLA) - 16 Amps
- 10 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- 5 ft Medium-duty idler conveyor 16" between frames. Roller capacity 850 Ibs.
- Out of square detection
- Additional USB stick of manuals
- Laser line
- A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) is an independent third-part laboratory recognized by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to test and certify products to applicable product safety standards.
- DoALL Cut Above 10 Year Warranty Annual Investment