DoALL GEAR OILS are formulated to meet or exceed industry gear lube standards such as The American Gear Manufacturing Association (9 005.094& 250.4) and U.S. Steel (224). High quality base oils are blended with special non-corrosive phosphorus extreme pressure additives to enhance the load bearing capabilities of each grade. Call to special order 275 gallon totes.
Available in the following grades and quantities:
- ESL Gear Oil 68 - 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
- ESL Gear Oil 100 - 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
- ESL Gear Oil 150 - 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
- ESL Gear Oil 220 - 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum
- Gear & Bearing Oil S - 5 gallon pail
- Gear Oil S - 5 gallon pail
Gear oil is of a higher viscosity to better protect the gears. The high viscosity ensures transfer of lubricant throughout the gear train. Often the devices needing this heavy oil do not have pumps for transferring the oil with only a portion of the lowermost gears bathed in an oil sump. Quality gear oils should: cool, lubricant, and prevent rust on the machine parts; as well as be safe for operators to use.
- Ideal high temperature stability
- Resists oxidation
- Excellent corrosion protection